• Surewood Forest Campground and Pine Pointe Resort are located next to each other on Lake Alice. The Campground office is at Pine Pointe Bar & Grill.
• Camping Rates: $30 + tax daily includes water, electric & a boat dock -- extra tent/camper on your site $15 daily. Stay 7 days get one free. Includes water and electric. Check in/out 11:00 am - Refund Policy: No refunds or rain checks for inclement weather, early departure, or for unused portion of reservation. 30-day notice required to receive a refund for cancellations. Otherwise, deposit will be refunded if we can fill the vacancy.
• Quiet hours 11:00 pm - 7:00 am. Speed limit is 5 mph on campground roads.
• Sure-Wood Forest Campground will not be held responsible for injuries incurred in the campground. THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY - Swim at your own risk. Children must be accompanied by an adult at the beach.
• No diving from the boat docks because the lake is only a few feet deep along the shoreline.
• The laundry and shower facilities are located in the north part of the campground (about a 5-minute walk from the beach) - follow the signs.
• Pets are permitted if they are leashed; they are not allowed on the beach. Pets must be up-to-date on their vaccinations; thank you for cleaning-up after your pets. Any pets not cleaned up after, you will be charged $60 per day per pet.
• Do not leave your campfire unattended -- extinguish fires when leaving your campsite. It's against the law to burn plastic in your fire pits.
• The public Boat Launch is located on Sandy Ln. Day campers can use the first boat dock on each side of the beach. All other docks are private, please do not us.
• The Fish Cleaning Station is located by the beach. Please burn fish remains in your fire pit (preferred), or bag and place in the trash can.
• Firearms, Fireworks, and Hunting are not allowed.
• Obey the Wisconsin law prohibiting the release of waste water onto the ground.
• Boat Rentals - 24' or 18' Pontoon boat w/ depth finder $195/day...16' fishing boat w/ 25 hp motor & depth finder $125/day... 16' fishing boat 70hp motor w/ trolling motor $150/day... 15' fishing boat 25hp $100/day... 14' Fishing boat w/ 9.5 hp motor $75/day. Rentals includes a can of gas ($35), life jackets and sales tax. 9.5 HP motor $50/day. Canoe, Row Boat, Paddle Board, Paddle Boat, or Kayak $30/day. Multiple day discounts for rentals Reserve at 920-737-9205.
• Pine Point Bar and Grill, W4249 Pine Pointe Ln., 715-453-3133 - Campground check-in, Septic pumping sign-up, etc. Lake accessible and serves Friday Fish Fry, pizza, burgers, hot sandwiches, and Ice cream!! Ice and firewood also available.
RULES & INFORMATION
Welcome, we hope you enjoy your stay.....