Welcome to Sure-Wood Forest Campground
On Lake Alice
W4210 Sandy Ln.
Tomahawk, Wisconsin 54487
GPS Address: W4276 Sandy Ln.
1. Camping check-in is at Sure-Wood Forest Bar & Grill -- Hours: Fri. 4 pm -- Sat. & Sun. 8 am -- Mon. closed -- Tues.-Thurs. 5 pm. If arriving prior to business hours, please set-up camp and check in when open, or call 715 453-9428.2. Camping Rates: $25 daily includes water, electric & tax -- extra tent/camper on your site $15 daily - Check in/out 11am - Refund Policy: No refunds or rain checks for inclement weather, early departure, or for unused portion of reservation. 14-day notice required to receive a refund for cancellations.
3. Quiet hours 11 pm -7 am. Speed limit is 5 mph on campground roads.
4. Sure-Wood Forest Campground will not be held responsible for injuries incurred in the campground. THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY - Swim at your own risk. No diving from the boat docks because the Lake is only a few feet deep along the shoreline. Children must be accompanied by an adult at the beach.
6. Coin-operated Showers and Laundry facilities (quarters) are located in the north part of the campground (about a 5 minute walk from the beach) -- just follow the signs. 7. Pets are allowed on a leash or tied up -- they are not allowed on the beach. Pets must be up-to-date on their vaccinations and thank you for cleaning-up after your pets.
8. Do not leave your campfire unattended -- extinguish fires when leaving your campsite.9. The public Boat Launch is located on Sandy Ln. next to the campground. Overnight campers can use the first boat dock next to the beach.
10. The Fish Cleaning House is located by the beach. Please burn fish remains in your firepit (preferred), or bag and place in the trash can. The trash dumpster is located across the street from the boat launch and is for bagged trash only. 11. Firearms, Fireworks, and Hunting are not allowed.
12. Obey the Wisconsin law prohibiting the release of waste water onto the ground.13. Boat Rentals - Pontoon boat $195, Alumacraft fishing boat w/ 25 hp motor-elec. start $110, Fishing boat w/ 7.5 hp motor $75, Canoe $25. Includes a tank of gas/oil mix and adult and youth size lifejackets. Reserve at 715 453-9428. Map Booklet of Lake Alice ($5) is available at check in. Booklet shows lake depths and businesses located on the lake.
14. Sure-Wood Forest Bar & Grill, 715 453-8844 - Friday Fish Fry, breakfast, ice, firewood, arcade games, pool tables, darts, horseshoe pits, ATM machine. K&K Rivers Edge Bar & Grill (Fish Fry, Boat Gas Pump) and Bottoms Up Bar & Grill (Fish Fry, Ice Cream Shop) are located a mile down the road on So. Pine Rd./Hwy A.
Welcome, we hope you enjoy your stay...Sure-Wood Forest Campground, W4210 Sandy Ln., Tomahawk, Wisconsin 54487 - 715 453-9428